Malt Extract » Dry Malt Extract
Dry Malt Extract
Extract is obtained through the process of
drying the liquid malt extract, in specially-designed equipment. Due to its
powder form, our dried malt extract is ideal as an ingredient for food items
which preparation is made from a mixture of dry materials.
- Appearance : Light brown color powder.
- Aroma and Flavor : Pleasant and characteristic aroma, not
fermented flavors or overheated.
- Light : Made 100% from pale malt.
- Golden : Made from pale malt, adding different percentages of
caramel malt to give reddish colors, such as amber color.
- Dark : Made from pale malt, adding different percentages of
roasted malt to obtain brown and dark colors.
- Humidity : Maximum 5%
- Reducing sugar (as Maltose) : Minimum 50%
- Enzyme Activity : Nil.
- Multiply paper bag, with a polyethylene interior bag, 25 kgs. net
Home | Profile | Process | Media
Gallery | Contact
Us | Send Enquiry